Joshua Alessi - Campaign response #1

• Admin

Hey people of Our Town. Just a quick little message from me:
    You want someone who can run Our Town, right? Someone with experience, with trust, and with kindess.

The other Candidate, GGG carl, has threatened people to vote for him or face town violence
    (excerpt from https://gggrealms.ml/topic/169/ග-ර-න-ඩ-ස-ග-පළ-ග-න-ම😞

This is a විප්ලවය. We want ආදම් as our leader. ໂຈ surrender now. Take The votes back and make ආදම් our leader.

See what I’m saying? @Transit , @Our-Town , @GGG-Realms, make the rational decision: vote Joshua Alessi.
    Copy of Election Campaign Template Facebook Shared Po - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

• >50 Posts

can you tell me where to vote i still cant find it

• Insiders Our Town TMS

I did not threaten the people. Josh is lying. Do you want someone who lies to be your minister. And also “get a real campaign”. bruh I’m one of the candidates that WAS the real campaign. I threatened josh. This will not harm the people of OT. But fun fact everyone who voted for josh never played OT. Except Jack and Anthony. Yall don’t know what ot is about. Josh is just basically drafting people to vote for him. I bet that josh doesn’t even acknowledge that I am a candidate and what my plan is to his “friends”. Josh this is cheap.

• Admin

says someone who copied and pasted a response- go to your own thread

• Admin

Maybe if you want votes, actually explain your plan to people you want to vote for you- it’s not too late to change.

• Insiders Our Town TMS

1:I copy and pasted it because if i go to announcements people will hear it and go your own thread? I copy and pasted what does that have to do. And yes I know what go your own thread means. “go your own road”. 2:I don’t have contact nor know the people that voted for you. In fact how many times do they talk to you out of school josh? And personally, not for homework.

• Admin

You do have contact- this website- this is how I told them all to vote and you can too like I said. Also, go on your own thread means to make your own topic (what does the road have to do?) instead of replying to mine with your response.

PS. I’ll fix the copy symbol from replacing
    done.

• Insiders Our Town TMS

Ok I do have contact on this website I guess but would they actually respond to a sixth grader. No I don’t think 8th graders would do that. And also go your own road is do your own thing.

• Admin

they would respond to a minister candidate

• Insiders Our Town TMS

Ight lets test that out

• Insiders Our Town TMS

If they dont respond today that prooves my point

• Admin

not right now they only would at school while online

• Admin

and why did you edit my post

• Admin

dude no one is online they wouldnt even respond to me