Josh's campaign response was bad.

• Insiders Our Town TMS

I did not threaten the people. Josh is lying. Do you want someone who lies to be your minister. And also “get a real campaign”. bruh I’m one of the candidates that WAS the real campaign. I threatened josh. This will not harm the people of OT. But fun fact everyone who voted for josh never played OT. Except Jack and Anthony. Yall don’t know what ot is about. Josh is just basically drafting people to vote for him. I bet that josh doesn’t even acknowledge that I am a candidate and what my plan is to his “friends”. Josh this is cheap.

• Admin

MY campaign response was not as for being minister, but the fact that I am minister currently. You threatened the people of (currently) my town and I took defense for that. You threatened with revolution, and I am therefore telling the truth. Who is the trustworthy one?

• Insiders Our Town TMS

I DIDNT THREATEN THE PEOPLE I SAID ໂຈ SURRENDER NOW. IF YOU TRANSLATED IT WHICH YOU DID IT MEANS JOSH NOT PEOPLE IDIOT.

• Admin

No, actually you said it was a revolution, and that says Joe surrender now. Stop yelling

• Admin

People of OT, this candidate is screaming and calling the other side an idiot. Not very minister-like huh?

• Admin

Also, I didn’t “draft” them to vote for me, I asked them to. You can too.

• Admin

• >50 Posts

josh is better

• Admin

Thx

• Admin

och och ma

• >50 Posts

?

• Admin

translate it

• Admin